My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2019

With Sympathy

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hope your weekend is going well! And that your weather is nice as well.  We are finally getting some warmer weather, although we can't seem to get rid of the dang rain!  Just what we DON'T need!


                             


Pardon, my problems, but I usually edit my photos in Picassa and they are no longer available. Tried loading the new version and ran into nothing but problems!  So I am having to post photos I have not edited at all.  Should be really interesting! NOT!!

Can't imagine what I will do to the ones sitting on their sides!  GRRR!! 

So if you see somthing weird in the next few days, just try to ignore it.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I don't see a photo at all, Sherri. There is a lot of free photo editing software out there. People seem to like Gimp. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete