My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Christmas Buddies!

Hi, gals!

Yes, I know....it's disgusting to see someone working on Christmas cards at this time of the year! But as cold and windy as it has been here, it really feels like December instead of March!  Our ground is still covered in deep snow & with the cold temps, it won't be melting soon!




And I can always use Christmas cards for the fall craft shows.  Besides that, I can use them for my own cards too!  You can never have too many!  I send out a lot of cards at Christmas!

Back tomorrow with a surprise!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Love the die. This image is adorable! What a cute combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, my grandson was here one day when I was commenting on your blog. He's loves the name! He just thought it was so funny. I told him how my cats used to eat the ribbons or flowers off the cards I left on my craft desk. Needless to say I no longer leave decorated cards on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so darn cute!!! Love how you colored them up and naturally your dies are to die for;) LOL hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't this make the cutest card for someone's grandkid? Or for any kid at heart. Hard to resist its adorableness! If I could stamp and color as fast as you I wouldn't have to start my cards so early, but I'd never get them done if I waited. Therefore, I'm happy to see Christmas cards anytime!

    ReplyDelete