My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2019

FA-BOO-LOUS!

Hi, gals!

Yes, I know it's a long, long way until Halloween!  But as you know I am working on cards for craft shows year round.  I just finished a spring show Sunday so it's time to start working on the fall shows now.  This is a Stamping Bella image & although I don't normally like this group there was just something about her that spoke to me!


By adding a couple of my favorite Halloween web dies, she was pretty much finished.
The inside sentiment says "Have a frightful good time!" I'm hoping she will make someone very happy!

Back tomorrow with a chuckle!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Well you are ahead Sherri!, fabulous card and love the image, amazing colouring as always.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very endearing about her. I love her skinny legs and shiny hair. Hey, all little girls should get to dress up in costumes and go trick or treating. Adorable, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the play on words!

    ReplyDelete