My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

And happy Friday!  Are you exhausted and looking forward to a relaxing weekend?  Or ready to paint the town?

I'm working on cards for an upcoming craft show and thought that digi# 7602 (First Morning Cup) would be perfect for a guy's birthday card!  He obviously has to have his morning fix of caffene! I can easily identify with that as I drink a lot of coffee!


He still looks a little sleepy doesn't he? But I'm sure the coffee will wake him up!

Grab your favorite supplies and see what you can come up with.  You could be the winner of new digi stamps!

And don't forget to scroll up  for the Dies R Us challenge of the first of the month!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ha! He looks irresistibly cute in the morning! He'll remind someone of their big Teddy bear of a hubby and they'll snatch this right up. Show is coming up soon, isn't it? You'll be ready with all these awesome cards you've been making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, yep that's what I look like waiting for my first morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete