My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2019

Dies R US Challenge - One for the ladies

Hello, again!

Hard to believe that March is half over already.  It won't be long until spring is finally here! I'm counting the days!  I hate cold days and even worse, I hate the fact it gets dark so early now.

My card for today was a fun one to create!  I used the following dies: Tutti Designs Floral Shoe, Avery Elle Sentimental Die Set, and Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish.



Don't you love this feminine card?  I think any gal would love to receive it and probably be wondering just where she could get a pair of shoes like that!  I rarely wear heels anymore, but even I would consider them if they were that beautiful!

Grab your favorite dies & see what you can come up with! The winner of the challenge get a gift voucher to the amazing Dies R Us store.  The link to that is here.

And the link to the challenge is here!  Good luck everyone!

And since the fifteenth of the month falls on a Friday, be sure to scroll down for the weekly QKR Stampede challenge as well! Two for the price of one today!

Hugs,
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Sherri! And in my favorite color! YOU GO GIRL!!! lol OMG this is so pretty but that high heel ... ugh, I would break my neck if I tried wearing a heel that high today lol. Well done! Wishing you a fabulous day and awesome weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Love that shoe die, so gorgeous! Wonderful corner flower dies, too! I went with a shoe themed card, too, GMTA! Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! I love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sherri, love the lovely shoe and pretty corners.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one fancy high heel. Great use of the dies I love the corner ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're talking to a shoe fanatic here. I love all the dies and the shoe makes me swoon. Oh, and the color! White on any color is soooo pretty! These days I buy more practical shoes. Just bought two pair on Wednesday, but, hey, one pair is red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the dies used in this one...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet, lacy and so feminine. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous 'girlie' card and done is such a pretty color, making me 'heart' for Spring...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color you chose to pair with this decorative and fancy shoe! I could never get the hang of high heels because I'm a barefoot kind of girl, but they're beautiful to look at and watch others wear them! Great card!

    ReplyDelete