My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes!

Back again!

I can't believe how fast these Fridays roll around! One minute it's Monday and the next it's Friday!
Today's card is Digi#7004 Flower.  I thought it would be a perfect gal birthday card!


How cute is this little guy! I'm guessing the flower is for a sweetheart! He has that smitten look, doesn't he?

Grab your supplies and see what you come up with! Winner will receive some free digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri


4 comments:

  1. Oops, thought my comment went thru - not sure. But I was saying I love the expression on this litte guys face and the colors you used are great. Those daisy die cuts are just perfect to match what he has in his hands or is it paws????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little guy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and great colouring Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weeks do go by quickly! I had to run out in my jammies this morning to put the garbage out because we forgot it was Friday, sheesh. What a cutie patootie this little guy is! He's irresistible. I just love how you did the flowers with the little dots. It makes them look so life like!

    ReplyDelete