My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ah, Romance!

Since Valentine Day is getting closer, I thought it might be fun to do a wedding card. Afterall, a lot of those Valentines will end up in weddings! This image is from Stampendous. I embossed the card with one of my embossing folders & added the swirls from one of my favorite dies by Marianne Designs. If you haven't checked out their dies, you should, as they are simply awesome! The flowers were from a tub of wedding confetti at Michaels. 


I think I had better work on the mess I created tonite.  Why is it that you can make such a huge mess making such a small card?  I'm kind of like the cook who gets out  every single dish in the cupboard making one meal.  I pull out all kinds of things I might use & don't, and end up with a desk full of clutter before I'm done. I prefer to think of it as "artistic clutter" instead of plain old sloppiness.

Catch you all later!  Have a safe day tomorrow.  We are supposed to get more freezing rain again. Another white knuckle drive to work, from the sounds of it. 




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the embossing and the black and white. So many weddings have black and white for their colors now. I made everything for my daughter's wedding. She had black and white polka dots with solid pink. Just loved that combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri

    I like it - love the elegant black and white design - have a great weekend. Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sherri. I love all that embossing and the die cuts. It really gives your card a wonderful feel. I always cook and my hubby does dishes so I tend to use more..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! I love the placement of flowers on your flourishes. Another great design. I'll let that cooking comment slide, since you did get a new stove.

    ReplyDelete