My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Special Delivery!

How is this for a change of pace!  I haven't done a baby card in a long time & this was one of the stamps I bought Saturday.  It's from Whipper Snapper and I colored it with copics.  The paper is from a pad by My Mind's Eye that  my daughter got me. 


It got to 65 degrees here today.  A new record!  This has been the most unusual winter I have ever seen! At this time of the year, it would normally be below zero & snowing!  I'm not complaining though!!  It's supposed to cool down later in the week.                                                                   

Better get going.  Have to get some things done before Castle comes on!  I can't miss that show!
Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Oh mu gosh, I love this card! Especially now that our family is soon to expand. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Sherri! That stork is priceless! Your dp is a perfect match with the ribbon and your colouring! Fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious Sherri! Love your coloring and the stripes and gingham... perfectly baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love WS stamps. They are so fun to color. Speaking of coloring yours is fantastic. Great job Sherri. I bet you don't miss the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I've had a great visit here today! I knew this was just the place to go for a little pick me up. I always love your cards and the images you use. This one is sweet and cute! Whipper Snapper stamps are some of my favorites. Love the paper, too. We're having some gorgeous warm weather here this weekend. I love being out in it, but I've got lots of housework catching up to do, too. Finally starting to feel more like myself.

    ReplyDelete