My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cupid Cat

What a beautiful, sunny day we have going today!  It's 46 degrees right now which is just awesome for Iowa in January!  The rest of the week is supposed to be colder, so we will just have to enjoy today.

This is the other Valentine I was working on yesterday. It's a Penny Black stamp I've had a long time. The paper is from The Paper Studio.  I used one of my Martha punches to create the border and another one for the hearts.



Time to get working on some birthday cards.  I'm way behind with everything. Have a wonderful week, everyone!  Catch you all later!                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and you've balanced the reds and pinks perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the birthdays. I'm really enjoying the valentine cards.
    This is very pretty. Love the punched hears. Kitty is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is darling! Sweet and fun! I love critter cards, and you've got some of the cutest stamps. Thanks for always giving me a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 46degrees isnt bad for a summers day here Sherri lol...I love that image and how perfect is it for your beautiful valentines card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hit the mark Sherri! Fabulous Valentine creating!

    ReplyDelete