My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Birthday Time!

Hi everyone,
As I said on my last post, I need to make some birthday cards.  We have another one coming up at work soon so I thought I would get a jump start.  The image is from Prairie Fairy & I did the sentiment on the computer.  The lace is thanks to Martha Stewart & her fabulous punches. The paper is from K & Co.


I hope you are all having a great week! And a warmer one than ours. Tomorrow they are saying our morning commute will be in temps -20 below wind chill.  Oh, and to make it even more enjoyable, they are throwing in an inch or so of blowing snow.  That's just to get us conditioned to tomorrow night when the REAL snow & wind start & we get another 3-5 inches! YeeHaw!  Remind me again why I still live in the midwest!  Stay warm everyone & I'll catch you all later!                                  

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I like this card and how you colored it! And I liked your cards! Thanks so much for visiting me on my blog! I agree with you 100% - it is an addiction that I can't stop no matter how tired I am - well, sometimes:) Stay warm - we are getting some snow too here in upstate Orange County, NY! To being long time blogging and stamping buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could tolerate temperatures that cold. I used to live in the northeast and was used to very cold winters. Now after living in AZ for more than 20 years I am miserable if it gets down to the thirties! Love the little girl on your card! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, she is perfect! Adorably colored and designed Sherri! love her!
    Snow Globe kind of day here today!

    ReplyDelete