My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quick & Simple Thank You

Well, not having a lot of time last night, I decided to make a quick get well card.  This simple little rose from Inkadinkado was colored in pencils & I used 2 of my embossing folders to add a little texture for interest.  A Martha punch finished the side edge. Quick AND simple!


I had another card all planned out in my head this afternoon while I was at work, but it may have to wait until tomorrow.  I feel the couch calling my name tonite. 

Have a wonderful day!  Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you finished the edge on this...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    This is gorgeous. Love the edging and the colors.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Sherri. A single rose can really make a big statement. I love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete