My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

You WILL have a happy birthday!

Hi everyone,

As promised, today I have a birthday card to share.  This little bossy pants is another of Mo Manning's delightful digi's. Can't you just see her demanding her way, probably with a stomp of her little feet! She is colored with copics & the paper is from my stash. I don't do a lot of lavender, so I decided to get out of my rut & live on the wild side with this one.  The sentiment die was one of my  new Xmas dies from Spellbinders, as was the die I used to cut her out.



The weather channel has changed our forecast yet again & now we are to have a "wintery mix" starting later this afternoon with strong winds changing to all snow tonite.Wintery mix should be something you munch on while you watch tv!  Tomorrow's drive to work should be interesting, I'm guessing..

Stay safe everyone & I'll be back with a get well card next.

Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. You're really whipping these cards out. This one is really cute! I have to make one for my husband's birthday. It's tomorrow so I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    I love this card and the digi is adorable - I have one of those digis in real life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I will? fortunately I have a couple months still... I don't want any more birthdays, thank you! She's a character Sherri and what a fun card! Delightful coloring and card creating!

    ReplyDelete