My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I "bee" lieve it's your birthday!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would take a break from people cards & do a critter card for a change.  I've had this stamp from Peddler's Pac Stampworks for a long, long time.  Another "find" at a stamp sale. It was so cute, I didn't stop to consider how big it really was.  Once you get the image on your card, there really isn't room for much else.  I colored it with copics & added some stickles to the wings & the bodies.


I hope you are all having a great week.   I'm not sure what I will be back with, but we can all be surprised together!

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty darn cute. Love the little darlins. This must be one of those you ran to the back of the store for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Sherri! I love Peddler's Pack! Just makes a gal smile so BIG!
    Personality plus for sure!

    ReplyDelete