My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I don't know when it is officially "tacky" to still wish everyone a Happy New Year, but I think I am still safe doing it again on the 4th of the month.  I only did a couple of New Year cards, but decided to share one with you.  Who else, but Mo Manning, of course. 


I loved this image last year & knew I would never get around to doing it so I resisted.  I just had to have it this time.  You just don't find a lot of New Year images do you?  I colored it with copics.

Only 2 more days left until the weekend, but who's counting!  lol                                                   

Catch you all later!                                                                                                                                

5 comments:

  1. super cute Sherri! You're talkin' to the gal that still has her real Christmas tree up! lol So of course you can still do New Year's cards! lol Wonderfully colored and designed Sherri...makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I am still wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. This card is a great way to welcome in new beginnings. Your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I don't know what's cuter the baby or the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Adorable image and your colouring is perfect on this one!! No way is it tacky! I wish everyone I know a Happy New Year if its the first time Ive seen them.
    You always come up with the most wonderful cards Sherri!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree
    p.s. Sorry I havent been around much since Christmas. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now, that's a great New Year's card! No, you don't see a lot of New Year's images and probably a good thing 'cause then I'd have more stamps I don't get around to using. Hey, it's only one day to the weekend now. I'm celebrating with hot cocoa before bedtime!

    ReplyDelete