My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

As promised...

Well, I promised a "simple" Valentine today & this is about as simple as they come. The stamp is from an old Stampin Up set I got at a sale. I used Stickles on the Valentine behind her back & slit her pouch for a Martha heart.  The black background was cut with the Cricut and the Elegant Edges cartridge. Yes, my daughter tried to tell me several years ago that I needed a Cricut & I argued that only scrapbookers needed them.  Card makers would have no use for them.  I wonder what seasonings I have to eat with my crow.  lol 

Our lovely, warm winter is coming to an end.  Today we got within a couple of degrees of a record again, but tomorrow they are saying we will have high wind warnings all day, low temps & light snow. Terrific!  I'm just way happy with all this warm weather we have had & I don't WANT the cold & snow to come back!  At least we got to enjoy winter for a few weeks & it was fantastic while it lasted!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. And they just keep getting cuter! Love the heart tucked in the roo. Have you abandoned your beloved DP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kangaroo, fab idea to slit the pouch to hold one of those sweet little hearts, great colour scheme,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart in his pouch...as everyone else does. Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome Sherri! I haven't looked at this cartridge! I'll love coming to see what you're coming up with! Adorable "roo"! oh, love the heart in the pouch...you creative gal you!

    ReplyDelete