My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pawsitively Terrific!

It's time to start the Valentines isn't it?  I had good intentions of cranking out several cards this afternoon, but Gail & I spent the afternoon playing with my Cricut instead.  Boy, there are a lot of things you can cut out.  The red background on this card was one of them. The image is from Inky Antics & I added hearts from 2 of Martha's punches. And, of course, there had to be glitter somewhere, right? The heart was the obvious place so out came the Stickles.



I also have a Valentine birthday card to make for one of the gals at work, so will have to be thinking about that one as well.  In the meantime, I'm going to watch the debate while I color up some more Valentines.   Hope your weekend is going well!                                                                                    

Catch you all later!

7 comments:

  1. I stumbled on your blog by accident, but so glad I did! I just did this image (Inky Antics is one of my faves!) Love the way you colored it, and thanx for reminding me I have that MS punch! Beautiful work, good luck on your Cricut, dying to get one (sigh) BTW, I live with two kitties, pic is on my blog..........
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri. Thanks so much for your comment on my scarfs! Like you I have been concentrating on cards for the past couple of years. This card is adorable! That little pup is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love the faux stitching around the heart, and the design is awesome! Really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is pawsitively adorable. Your coworker will love it. I want a Cricut. Just not in my budget until my girls get through college. Someday. This turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pawwwsitively adorable!! You've done it again Sherri! This is so cute..not just because I have 3 4-legged beasts! Glad to hear you're having fun with your new Cricut! I've been playing with mine more lately as well!
    Which cartridge did you use for the background? I haven't seen that one before.
    Well done!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I just LOVE the image! Looks like you're having lots of fun experimenting. Sometimes you just have to play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed so many of your cards. I need to get with it! Love this one too.

    ReplyDelete