My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yep!

As promised in yesterday's post, I'm back with a get well card from one of the stamps I got on our road trip.  This is an Art Impressions stamp & I think it was the sentiment that had me the minute I read it.
"Yep, the wallet's going to have to come out."  This card should give anyone a chuckle.


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I washed the car today & it sure is cloudy right now.  I hope I haven't jinxed myself & made it rain now! 


Catch you later with more goodies!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, isn't that the truth. Going to the doctor is expensive even with insurance! cute card. It always rains after I wash my car, although, I don't wash it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your card stays clean. It is so warm here I should have done that too. I have been spring cleaning. UGH. So much to do. This is an adorable get well card. I like the little band aids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see this one. Made me laugh. You just shopped too fast. I'll have to keep a closer eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Art Impressions stamps are awesome. This card will help take the sting out of what ails you. I can't wait to get my hospital bill... thank goodness for double insurance coverage!

    ReplyDelete