My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Button Valentine

I think I'm on Cricut overload!  Today's Valentine was made with 2 cuts from the Elegant Edges cartridge. The backdrop for the 2 buttons is a heart from Martha Stewart. And the image is from Jellypark Digi's.

I added some red stickles for the ribbon headband & dress. Tomorrow I will be back with another Valentine, but one a bit more simple.                                                                                                 
Catch you all later!                                                                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! Tons of fun and I love those cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she the cutest little red head? Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable...I see you're liking Jellypark lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sherri! That is one of my fave MS around the page sets! too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete