My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Are "Ewe" doing okay?

Happy Hump Day!

We have all had days where we just feel like laying flat on our backs and staying in bed for the day! Luckily, I don't have too many of those days, but once in awhile they come along. This poor sheep looks like he is out for the count!


I love the floral paper behind this one! Another bargain I got at half off! And I loved every single sheet of paper in it! Bonus!!!

Another get well card tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I have to make a lot of get well cards for an order and I sure wish I could make them all as cute and fun as this one. It's just the thing to make a person smile when they're under the weather. Gorgeous paper! At half off you HAD to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image on your Get Well card Sherri, love the backing paper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete