My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2018

Dies R US Challenge - Anything Fall Related

Hi, gals!

Since it's the fifteenth of the month, that means it's time for our Dies R Us challenge again! LOVE the theme for this one! The theme is "Anything Fall Related" and I came up with a great fall scene using some of my favorite dies!




Be sure you grab your favorite dies and submit an entry to our challenge! The winner will get a gift voucher to our amazing store! I can't think of anything any better than that! They have the best selection anywhere and low, low shipping prices too! I'm addicted, I must confess!  The link to our challenge is here.http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com/

If you are looking for our amazing store, the link to that is here.

Happy crafting!  And best of luck!!

Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Your fun scene 'screams' FALL...such a fabulous use of the combined dies..love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fall scene! I love the rustic wagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous fall scene! Love the pretty trees and the lovely leaves! Fab rustic wagon, too! Awesome fall card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fall scene! Gosh, it's so cute the way you put it together with all these different dies. What a toy box you have! Count me as one of the addicts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fall scene, Sherrie. Love the rustic wagon with basket of apples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fall scene! Thats a cute wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking back through all the pretty cards you've been posting. Sorry, I've not been very good at commenting. I'll try to do better. Your cards are just so pretty and kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Fall scene creating Sherri! I have a fall card I can post! Now to get it done! What fun!

    ReplyDelete