My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 12, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Happy Friday!

Aren't you surprised how quickly Fridays come around?  Even for me they seem to just sneek up!


This cute digi is titled "Carved Pumpkin" digi # 17304.  Doesn't he look like he really belongs in that spooky graveyard?  Had to grab a couple of my favorite Halloween dies to create this scene!

Grab your favorite supplies & join the fun!  You could be the big winner of some new digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! He's one funny ghostie! Looks like he's sneaking off with that pumpkin. I absolutely love the scene you created for him. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sherri, my what a fabulous ghostly image and pumpkin, love the background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete