My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Best Witches!

Hi, again!

I love this Stamping Bella witch! She looks so cute riding her broom and I'm happy to see she doesn't have the typical black cat!  They get way too many bad reviews just because of their color.  As the "mother" of a black & white tuxedo cat, I can't tell you how gorgeous he is and how much I love him.
I've heard that animal shelters won't adopt out black cats just prior to Halloween because they are afraid they will be harmed.  I just don't get that concept at all! Harming ANY animal is just beyond inhuman to me.

On with our witch! I grabbed a Marianne Design spiderweb for the corners and added some spiders from my spider punch.  (Yes, I have a spider punch....I know....)


Tomorrow's Halloween card features a cute cat.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You have a Bella for every occasion! She's the prettiest little witch and I love her in purple with her orange cat. You and I feel the same about animals. People! Love your spider punch. Makes it easy to have lots of them crawling around -- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design! Super cute witch and love the spiderwebs in the corners!

    ReplyDelete