My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Merry Everything!

Happy Saturday!

Enjoying your weekend?  Me too!  And thinking about how I need to gear up and get my Christmas cards done!  It takes a long time when you do handmade cards for everyone on your list, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I know how much I enjoy GETTING a handmade card!


This is another Stamping Bella card and I probably should have gone with traditional Christmas colors but decided to be brave and go with something totally different! I don't think I've ever been this "brave" before.  ha ha

Stop by tomorrow for my favorite Christmas card of all.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and amazing colouring Sherri, love the sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple for Christmas cards! This is such a cute image. Gives me a giggle. I have a similar sentiment, but I like the font on this one better. It is very time consuming making all your own Christmas cards, but the effort is worth it. Receiving hand-stamped cards at Christmastime is like getting a whole bunch of presents in the mailbox, and it's a real treat to open them!

    ReplyDelete