My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Happy Friday, Gals!

It's that time again! Fridays always mean our weekly QKR Stampede challenge and as always the theme is "Anything Goes" which leaves you wide open to anything you want to make!




I loved digi # 13608, Peeking Ghost!  What a perfect image for a Halloween card.  With the addition of some of my favorite spider web corners, it was complete!

Grab your favorite supplies and see what you can come up with! You could win some new digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Poor little scaredy ghost probably saw his own shadow. He looks harmless enough and certainly cute! That's the most amazing, intricate, and awesome spiderweb die. I made all those Halloween cards this year and actually used very few of my Halloween dies. In fact, only one. That's nuts!

    ReplyDelete