My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Well, you know the drill by now.  Fridays are QKR Stampede Challenge days! And the theme for the entire year is "Anything Goes" so that gives you a lot of wiggle room to pick your favorite theme or do a card you need for an upcoming holiday.  Since We are celebrating Halloween at the end of the month, I decided to go with a lot of those!


This is QKR Stampede digi # 14306, Prize Pumpkin.  I actually decided to go with a Thanksgiving card for him. The rest of the month I will be sharing Halloween cards!

I love this crow!  How cute he is! And he was a lot of fun to color too.

Grab your favorite stamps & see what you can come up with.  Who knows, you may be the lucky winner of some new digital stamps! 

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love him, Sherri! You know I've been a QKR fan from the get go. I've got two printed up that I hope to color reasonably soon (bought that raccoon and pumpkin all because of you). This is so beautifully vivid and colorful, made up with your enviable skill and more of your awesome paper collection showing in the background. Sigh... you do inspire me!

    ReplyDelete