My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge-"Anything Goes Using Dies Carried by DRU"

Happy October!

I'm guessing you have started putting out your fall decorations already haven't you?  Me too! I love fall!

Today's challenge at Dies R Us is another fun one! You can pick your favorite dies and create anything that makes you happy!  The only requirement is that the dies must be carried by Dies R Us! But since they have thousands of them, that shouldn't be any problem at all.  If you think you need new ones, be sure to check out the store! The link to that is here.

I decided to go with a baby  card for mine as I'm gearing up for fall craft shows and needed extras.



The dies I used are two of my favorites.  Precious Marieke Early Spring Flowers Square Frame, and Impression Obsession Stork.

The link to our challenge is here! If you are the lucky winner, you get a gift voucher to the amazing store!   Put your thinking caps on, pull out your favorite dies & join! I can't wait to see all the amazing entries!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Adorable baby card, so delicate and pretty!! I have yet to get my Fall out but hope to today, I have been fall cleaning though so it has taken up all my time...have a great day Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card Sherri! This is an awesome addition to your selection of baby card for the show. Good Luck and thanks for awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card to celebrate the delivery of a dear little bundle of joy. This is just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...super sweet baby card, Sherri!! Love the flower square frame! Wonderful gingham heart, too! A perfect girl baby card...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stork is adorable! Love the gingham heart and the little black eye dot. It's all in the details. Most beautiful frame. I have a large card order to fill and it needs to include a baby girl card (boy, too, but I've already made that one). You know how I love baby cards, so this is no hardship for me! I have started putting out my fall and Halloween decorations. Every year they look brand new. Hard to resist all the cute stuff in the stores this time of year, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby card Sherri, That`s an adorable stork and beautiful lacy frame you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely baby card! The lil gingham heart is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete