My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Happy Friday, everyone!

Welcome back to our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! In keeping with the Halloween theme, I went with this cute image!


How perfect is this cutie! This is digi # 12913, just titled "Ghost" for obvious reasons.  ha ha 
I paired him with a great graveyard edge to complete the scene!

Grab your favorite stamps or dies & join in on the fun! You could be the winner of some new digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card Sherri, love the graveyard silhouette.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hahahaha! He's hilarious! I'm literally sitting here laughing out loud! Looks like this poor old guy's been around for a while. Love the spooky scene with the rich purple sky. Fantastic, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete