My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2018

Lacy birthday wishes!

Happy Monday!

Hope your week is starting off well & will just continue to get better each day! Today's card was a fun one.  Used the yellow paper I had left from the card I made yesterday and added a new border from Crafter's Companion Rustic Cottage Dies - Antique Edge.  I love borders like this and had to have it. The cute (and flat) flowers were made with some yellow & green "Bride's" cans of flowers I bought at Michaels years ago.  I have them in several colors & they are perfect for mailing as they are perfectly flat. I use the green flowers for leaves! Just cut them apart and they make perfect leaves for your little flowers.


And I can't let the day go by without a shout out to my daughter whose birthday it is today! Love you sweetie! And my grandson's is less than a week away.  He was almost born on her birthday!

Stop back tomorrow for a fun get well card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY!! I love the design and the bright colors!!! Your daughter will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you know I love the yellow. Then, that border -- ohhhh, so pretty! You can always use more border dies. Love how you decorated with the cute flowers. Just the kind I like -- flat for easy mailing. They really dress up your card! Happy birthday to Melissa and happy upcoming birthday to Josh!

    ReplyDelete