My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Birthday wishes!

Hi, gals!

Enjoying your Sunday morning?  Me too! Church with my daughter first & now I'm working on cards for the first of the two craft shows I signed up for.  This one is October 27th so I'm working like crazy to get enough cards for both shows.  Especially since the second one is November 10th!  Not much time between to make more cards!


Used some of my favorite dies on this one along with a new border die.  The sentiment is cut with a Marianne Designs Oval #LR0240 (probably my favorite oval ever) and the flowers were done with Poppy Stamps Stitched Bloom Trio & Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf.  The border was a Poppy Stamps Stitched Heart Border.

Back tomorrow with another birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours on this lovely card design Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Sherri, I love this SO MUCH! The citrusy colors and super cute dies make it totally fantastic! Love your new border die, and the flower corner accent takes it to a whole new level. I have those stitched blooms. Hmmm... been a while since I used them. Good luck with your shows. This card will be a quick seller, for sure!

    ReplyDelete