My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Christmas Buddies!

Happy Hump Day!

Ready for another fun Christmas card?  This one is also a Stamping Bella image. You can never have too many buddies! And apparently, this polar bear has decided to befriend a little mouse!


How perfect was this paper?  At this rate I might actually run out of paper in about 10 years!  ha ha I confess, I have a thing for beautiful paper! And if it is on sale.....no brainer!

See you tomorrow with another Christmas card.

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sherri! I haven't even thought of Christmas cards yet! Adorable image and gorgeous coloring! And your paper is perfect...love the snowflakes!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive pair! So cute Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pair of buddies is too adorable and, oh, yes, the paper! I'll see you at the next meeting of Paperaholics Anonymous. On second thought, I LIKE my paper addiction. The pretty snowflakes enhance this beautifully. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a gorgeous Christmas card design Sherri, love the adorable image, those snowflakes are so pretty.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy love the image and how you colored it up and yes, love that paper - never have too much paper!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete