My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2018

Rudolph Kisses!

Happy Monday!

Ready for a fun week?  Now that the weather is getting cooler, I'm sure we all find lots to do outside. I'm lucky enough not to have to worry about that since we have year round yard guys here.  So I can spend my time working on much needed Christmas cards!  Today's is another Stamping Bella image and one of my favorites.  Yes, I say that a lot, don't I?  Guess I have to admit I just love all of them!


I can't imagine who put the skates on him, but the fact he is even standing impresses me! I added some Poppy Stamps stitched holly leaves for accent.

Changing gears again & going to Halloween tomorrow!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love him, especially with the plaid and the stitched holly! You're doing great on your Christmas cards. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cute image Sherri, fabulous festive background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete