My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Put your sunglasses on!

Hello, everyone!

I have another cute image from All Dressed Up for you today.  I fell in love with this little cutie in her cute boots and stylish shades!  How cute is she for wishing a happy birthday to your favorite little girl? 


I grabbed an embossing folder again for some added interest.  I just think this image is adorable!  I'm sure I will be using her a lot!

See you tomorrow with a darling fairy.
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She really is adorable! With three little girls next door I should be looking at some of these. Naturally, when I shopped there I went for the critters again, sigh. Love the embossed yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and love the colours Sherri, beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete