My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dance of the penquins!

Happy Saturday!

What is more fun that penquins marching past with their string of jingle bells?  Nothing I can think of!  It looks like they are preparing to have their own little Christmas parade! Too bad the last one got tangled in the cords and fell on his nose!




Lifestyle nesting doily ovals, Simon Says Stamp Melody Snowflake & Precius Marieke Snowflake Corner were all it took to make this into an awesome card. Of the Christmas cards I've done so far, I think this may be my favorite.

Back tomorrow with a birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. What a treat it is to see this particular stamp today, Sherri! Last night I was sorting my Christmas stamps to color soon and I lingered over this one, imagining it colored up. So fun how you gave it such a pretty, snowy scene on your card! It's darling and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Sherri! Love the string of penguins and your dies are fabulous!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute and I can hear the jingle bells all the way with the padding of their feet!!!!

    ReplyDelete