My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Baby Shoes!

Happy Hump Day!

Boy, do these Wednesdays roll around fast!  Today I have two more baby cards using darling baby shoes.  The shoes are from Tattered Lace and the frame is an Elizabeth CCraft Design Flowers Lace Frame. 


I'm stocking up for two craft shows this fall! And the scary part is they are only 2 weeks apart. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but is keeping me REALLY busy!  Lol!

One more day of baby cards to come & then we will switch gears again.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are adorable! The funny thing is, I have a baby shoe card on my agenda today. Will share next month... just stamping ahead as we'll be away again. Who could resist these at one of your craft shows? Those two shows are keeping you hoppin' busy! I notice how you've turned the frame so the opening accommodates the different shoes. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete