My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hope your birthday is "Bee-utiful"

Happy Hump Day!

Are you ready for a smile this morning?  Well, these happy little bees should do the trick! Don't they look like they could do a rockette's routine at any moment?  Sometimes you just want a silly card for a birthday & this should fill the bill! It's an old, old stamp from Stampworks from 2003.  Yes, I know, I rarely get rid of stamps!


Check back tomorrow for another chuckle!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ack! What a fun, awesome stamp! Love the bumblebee colors of your card with these little darlings. Way too cute, Sherri! I like your bees better than mine, actually. Also love the embossing on the yellow. Such a happy card! If I had the room I wouldn't purge my stamps quite so often. Using more digis these days because I always have space for them.

    ReplyDelete