My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge-You are a Star!

Hi, gals!

Are you ready for our fifteenth of the month challenge today?  I love the many themes we get from our leader! You can never become bored with the selection of themes you have to work with, that's for sure! The theme for today is "You are a Star! and you can choose any subject you want as long as you include a star on your card or project.  I decided to go with a "Congrats" theme for mine.  Seems like there is always someone in our family who has done something worthy of a congratulations card!


This was a simple card to make and the dies just made it for me.  I used the following dies: Impression Obsession Congrats, Memory Box Beloved Stars & Spellbinders Pierced Stars.

The link to our challenge is here.  And if you are short of star dies, you can find dozens of them in our fabulous store! The link to the store is here!  (Have to warn you though, once you get there you will end up with a full cart no matter how good your intentions are to be good!)

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. What a great color combination for your fun star card! This is perfect Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous combination of colors for your pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome congrats card! Love the big red star and smaller stars surrounding it! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design Sherri and I'm so glad you're enjoying our themes! I'm sure this will bring a huge smile to whomever you give it to! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and composition,Sherri. Perfect Congratulations card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like the way you layered those stars on a string! Don't know what it is about those string dies, but I love them so much. This makes a great congrats card and I'm sure you're going to have a use for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you congrats card! So creative and a fun use of the star theme!

    ReplyDelete