My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2018

More cards for the girls!

Hello, again!

One last day of baby cards before we change gears! I love these two cards.  Both of them have all the delicate features I love in a baby card, especially if it is for a baby girl!


The card on the left was done with the same dies I mentioned earlier and the card on the right was done with a Precious Marieke Spring Flowers Rectangle Frame and a Frantic Stamper Baby Square. I had never paired these 2 up before but really love the result!

Be sure to join me tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. These two frames... I love them both and I can totally see how they ended up in your collection. They can be used for so many things and they're absolutely beautiful for baby cards! You do have one amazing die collection!

    ReplyDelete