My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Happy Thursday!

Ready for another smile?  This cute Stamping Bella chicken should do the trick! Love her bikini! Apparently, she thinks big is beautiful and even in her skimpy bikini she is hot! 


I know a lot of people who would get a real laugh out of this birthday card! Now I just have to find the right person to send it to!

Stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful! I wonder if she's drying off after a swim or cooling down in the hot weather. Either way it's a darling stamp! Perfect paper in the background to go with your coloring. Always a delight here, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great coloring and choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete