My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

You've Got This!

Hello, friends!

I know we have all been touched by cancer and this image from Sassy Cheryl just seemed the perfect card for someone battling cancer.  The inside message says: 

What cancer cannot do
Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple Love
It cannot shatter Hope
It cannot corrode Faith
It cannot kill Friendship
It cannot suppress Memories
It cannot silence Courage
It cannot invade the Soul
It cannot steal Eternal Life
It cannot conquer the Spirit.

I thought this image was perfect for the journey a cancer patient embarks on.




Changing gears again tomorrow & celebrating Halloween for a couple of days.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is such a special card inside and out. You've colored the image beautifully.
    I will be surprised if you really limit Halloween for just a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the occasion Sherri, beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Sherri, this kinda choked me up. Just looking at the image and thinking about the journey... this card could really help shore up a person's resolve. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete