My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2018

Boo! Who's afraid of spiders!

Happy Monday!

This is another of the cards I'm getting ready for the fall craft shows.  I love this Sassy Cheryl digi and use her every Halloween.  The cobwebs are Memory Box Corner Cobweb and Marianne Designs Spiderweb.


I don't know about you, but spiders don't scare me as much as snakes!  I can deal with spiders just fine.  I have a nephew, however, that absolutely freaks out at the sight of one! 

Check in tomorrow for a sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Big spiders creep me out, but the smaller ones don't bother me. I would not want to see this one hanging in front of me! Wow, those spider webs are so cool. I especially love the smaller one in the lower corner. I just now had to go look at my one spider web die to remember what it looks like. Sheesh, I need to make more Halloween cards! And why not? They're so fun! I'm sure glad you've got this fall show coming up, because I'm loving the heck out of your Halloween cards. Such a cute digi!

    ReplyDelete