My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Happy Birthday from one glamoreous babe to another!

Happy Sunday!

Are you having a nice relaxing weekend?  Hopefully, it includes some time to do some crafting!
That's what I'll be doing as soon as I come back from church!


This is another Stamping Bella.  How cute is she?  And like most of us, she seems to be having a cup of morning coffee while she chats with her friends!

I love Stamping Bella stamps!  Obviously, that's why you see so many of them.  All of them are adorable!

Back tomorrow with another one!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Your little Stamping Bella is adorable. Great coloring and I love the checked paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I looked so cute in the morning! You should see me at this moment -- ack! No, maybe you shouldn't see me. She's so pretty and fresh with your expert coloring of her cute morning attire, and I love the blue gingham to match. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete