My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Black & White (no other color)

Happy First of the month!

Boy, the first of the month rolls around quickly doesn't it!  And I can't believe it is already August! The summer is flying by much too fast!

The theme for today's Dies R Us challenge is Black & White & no other color will be allowed on your card.  But think of all the possibilities you have.  I make a lot of cards I leave blank inside just for notes to friends.  So that is what I did with mine!


The dies I chose for this pretty card are as follows: Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Oval Stackables, Sue Wilson Petite Peony Cluster, Poppy Stamps Hip Hello and Sue Wilson Canadian Collection Background.

I've always loved black & white cards so I was really happy to see this as the theme of our challenge!
I'm expecting a lot of fabulous entries from you gals so get to work!

The winner of the challenge will receive a gift voucher to our wonderful store! The link to the challenge is here!

Good luck ladies!

Hugs,
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. Nothing more elegant then a black and white card and yours certainly is that!! Love all the combination of the dies you have used, and see one I MUST put on my wish list....gorgeous card Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just GORGEOUS Sherri! What a beautiful use of dies! Fantastic inspiration ... thanks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your black and white floral design is stunning Sherri. The Sue Wilson backgrounds are all so lovely and this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is striking...love how the black and white looks so sharp together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous elegant card, Sherri!! So fabulous in the black and white with great design! Sue Wilson dies are my new favorite and even more so by looking at your lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so pretty! You said it was easy and very cleverly nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh, I never thought to use the Peony Cluster this way, but I love it! And that background! Beautiful! Your combination of dies makes me swoon! Why does summer have to be so short? August 1st already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Sherri. I love the background die and how you kept it simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous. I love the beautiful dies you used and the black and white color combo. Those colors always looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combo of dies...your card is so elegant and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete