My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Thanksgiving blessings

Hi, friends!

Are you having a relaxing weekend?  Certainly hope so.  I know it's a bit early, but I have a couple of Thanksgiving cards to share today. I've been working ahead for a couple of craft shows this fall.



Both of these cards were made with a Plum Purdy stamp which is no longer being made.  So you can bet I am holding tight to it! There are just some stamps you always color up every single year and would never part with! Besides this gorgeous stamp, I also have 2 Halloween and 2 Christmas stamps from Plum Purdy.  They are priceless to me now & I'm so sorry she isn't making them available anymore.

I used the same background die for both.  It is a Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame and a favorite I use a lot.

Back tomorrow with a cute witch!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Sherri, not something I send.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We returned from our trip yesterday and I'm back to see all the fun stuff you made while I was gone. Ack!! I love this image and have it out to color soon. I love how it looks with the die, which I also have. This would also be great for a fall birthday methinks. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp too! You colored it so well. Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete