My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday, again!

Don't the weeks just fly by!  Time to grab your favorite stamps or dies and see what kind of card you can come up with!

I decided on Horse Head digi # 904 for my card.  It's a perfect guy card!






Isn't this a great card to send your favorite guy?  I can't believe how many beautiful digi stamps you can find at QKR Stampede! If you haven't been to their store, you need to!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. QKR really does have bunches of awesome digis. This is beautiful and, of course, you had the perfect dies and paper to go with it. I meant to print my Appaloosa yesterday, but forgot, and now I have to buy a new black ink cartridge. I have to write everything down, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sherri, would be perfect for my husband.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete