My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, again!

Friday seems to come earlier and earlier each week doesn't it?  They say time seems to fly as you get older, and they aren't kidding!

I grabbed a cute critter for my card today.  This is Mouse digi # 17806.  For some reason, this little guy just appealed to me a lot! By adding a few leaves and some of my favorite paper, I was done.



Doesn't this make a sweet birthday card?  You can't go wrong with a cute critter on a card!

Can you believe tomorrow is September already?  Our beautiful summer is almost gone. So enjoy these warm days while we have them!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherri he is mighty cute! And you've colored him so sweet.
    I think I was complaining about the humidity yesterday. Thanks for reminding me what lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he IS cute! He kinda looks like he's trying to get away from something, or maybe he just climbed up there for a better view. I love, LOVE the pretty blue gingham with the fresh green leaves! Those leaves are such a small thing, but they make all the difference. Very summery. We need to enjoy it while we can!

    ReplyDelete