My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Friends are like thighs....

Hello, friends!

Ready for another chuckle?  This two delightful gals are from Stamping Bella and look like they have been friends for many, many years!   The inside message says "Happy Birthday, dear friend!"


There is nothing like old friends! My best friend & I have known each other for over 40 years! I've known her for so long, I've adopted her as a second sister.  I hope you have someone in your life who has been friends with you that long too!

Check with me tomorrow for another Stamping Bella gal!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot! So I'm the blond, but your hair looks a little red.
    These gals are so stinkin cute, and I can relate to the sentiment. Pretty paper. Fabulous card. Awesome friend/sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a friend like that. 40+ years. We were solid right from the start. Even if we don't see each other for a while we pick right up where we left off. We're considerably skinnier than these two lovely gals, though. Your coloring rocks so hard. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it is so cute and well colored.

    ReplyDelete