My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, again!

Well, it's that time again.  Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  I adore the image I used today!  I sent it to someone special for her birthday, in fact!

This is Flowers digi # 14613.


It's easy to color up and I grabbed one of my favorite lacy dies for the background.  The die is a Precious Marieke Early Spring Flowers Square Frame and one I use a whole lot!

Grab your favorite dies or stamps & see what you can come up with.  You may win some new digi stamps if you are the winner!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. oooohhhh very pretty Sherri! Lovely dies with your beautifully colored floral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous die for that gorgeous bouquet! Your never ending parade of beautiful cards amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, pretty! The stamp and die combo with the colors -- love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sherri, beautiful image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete