My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!


Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  The theme again is Anything Goes so you have a lot of choices and can create anything that you need the most of.  Today's card was done with Appaloosa Foal digi# 24128.  I love this beautiful digi.  It makes a perfect guy's card!


I grabbed my favorite gingham paper in gray as backdrop.  Put your thinking caps on & see what fun card you can create.  The winner will get some fabulous new digi stamps from QKR Stampede!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful Appaloosa and, wow, your coloring... sigh... I have this one and have never colored it. Must pull it out of the archives and add it to my digi pile, which just keeps growing. The gingham and die cut are perfect with it, too. Love this so much, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete