My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge and as usual, the theme is Anything Goes.
I make a lot of cards with blank insides for my craft shows.  A lot of gals love them to send notes to their friends.  And when I saw this darling digi "Drop Me a Line" digi# 6503, I knew I had to color it up.  It will be perfect for sending a quick note to someone. 


Can you see now why I couldn't resist him?  Look at that cute face! Pencil in hand & ready to drop a line to someone!

See what you can come up with and if you are the winner, you will be able to choose some adorable digi stamps from QKR Stampede!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Who can resist that face? I know your shoppers won't be able to! If the face doesn't grab them, the gingham will. All over, it's the cutest card and you know I always love your coloring, sigh...

    ReplyDelete