My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 5, 2018

A belated Happy New Year!

Hi, gals!

I know we already celebrated the New Year, but I thought it would be fun to do a New Year's card for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  The theme for each week this entire year will be "Anything Goes" so grab whatever you are currently working on & submit your entry!  I used digi # 14403 - Father Time for my card.



Hope your 2018 is off to a fabulous start & you will have the best year ever!

Back tomorrow with 2 sympathy cards.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I never think to make a New Years card. Father Time never looked so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous New year card you have created Sherri, cute Father Time image.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is perfect and perfectly colored! Anything goes all year? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so perfect from the coloring of the image to the perfectly placed letters. This is a great image to use for this occasion. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete